We work exclusively with independent trainers, coaches and consultants to collaborate on projects providing world-class services for our clients.
If you feel your qualifications are a
match, please contact us. We are currently expanding the following practice areas:
- China Practice: looking for experts, preferably bilingual, that would like to work with us in training, coaching and consulting. Experience in the areas of technology, real estate, hospitality, consumer products will be a plus. We are particularly interested in China specialists in Europe, Israel, Japan..
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Leadership Development
- Country Experts
- Online Training: Cultural Awareness Webinars
- Cross-cultural Experts Outside the U.S.A
- Experts in: Seattle, Salt Lake City
Note: We prefer an in-person
interview, whenever possible, but will be pleased to arrange a discussion to explore the possibilities of collaborating.
We look for the following qualifications:
MBA or a master's degree preferable
degree with extensive international experience
minimum of 5 -10 years experience in international business,
consulting, coaching or cross-cultural training
facilitation and communication skills
- Bilingual or multilingual a plus
Experience developing presentations and content
Contact us to discuss how our consulting, coaching and training services can help your company become culturally savvy.